1. What information do we collect?
We collect the following data when you use the Timing & You app:
a. your device’s IP address
b. device or browser characteristics such as device ID, model, operating system version and language preferences
c. details of when and where you used the app, based on network geolocation
d. other technical information
e. inputs and results for all toolkits If you choose to log in with your Facebook ID, Google ID, email or mobile telephone number, we will also collect that information. If you choose to enter demographic data such as age, gender, race and financial data ranges, we will also collect that information.
2. How do we handle social network logins? If you choose to log in using your Facebook ID, we will collect that information. We will also receive certain profile information such as name, e-mail address and friends list from the social network provider. We will only use this information as described in this privacy statement.
3. How do we use your information? We use your personal information based on legitimate business reasons to provide our services to you, to support and improve our services, to provide personalized services to you, and to send you marketing communications about current and future services we may provide to you. We also use your personal information to promote third party products, services or special offers through targeted advertising and to measure its effectiveness.
4. Will your information be shared with anyone? We create aggregated statistics on our users, their demographic data, usage patterns and toolkit results. These aggregated statistics do not include personally identifiable information. These aggregated statistics may be used internally and also shared with third parties located in Malaysia and outside Malaysia. We may also use third party advertisers to serve ads when you use our apps. These advertisers may use tracking technologies such as web cookies in order to provide advertisements on products and services of interest to you.
5. Do we collect information from minors? By using Timing & You, you represent that you are at least 18. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from users less than 18 years of age, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. How do we keep your information safe? We have put in place the necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect the security of any personal information we process from unauthorized access, copying, modification or disclosure. You should only access our apps and services within a secure environment. Usage of our apps is at your own risk.
7. How can you contact us about the privacy statement? If you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.